Educational/Non-Profit Consultant-Writing Coach-Mentor
PROFESSIONAL, RELIABLE, & CREATIVE SUPPORT
PROFESSIONAL, RELIABLE, CREATIVE SUPPORT
HOW STAN CAN HELP YOU
As an editor, the goal is to maximize the impact of your message to the congregation. Because of my extensive Jewish background and experience, I am able to edit your work and provide feedback on the content itself. Suggestions will be made on how to organize your thoughts in a clear and concise manner.
The words and language must maintain the uniqueness of your voice. I am not writing your sermon; I am enhancing your words. In addition to my experience as a writer, I have spent a number of years editing the work of rabbis, educators, and lay leaders.
HOLIDAY HELP AWAITS YOU!
WHY DOCTOR SERMON?
IFyou do not have colleagues to review work and provide feedback.
IFyou have limited time to spend on writing a weekly sermon.
IFthe idea is there but the right framing can't be found.
1. Initial conversation to discuss needs.
2. Submit sermon/article 3-4 days prior to needed date in a Word document.
3. Respond to any clarifications that might be requested by Stan.
4. Sermon will be delivered 36-48 hours later via email with a request for confirmation of receipt.
5. Further edits can be requested if needed.
FEES- You are welcome to a complimentary ONE PAGE edit to determine if this service will be of value.
$35.00 1-5 pages $7 per additional page